- Pork &Vegetable Stir Fry
- This recipe can be made with pork and broccoli or sea scallops and asparagus. You choose they both are great!
- 1 package chicken ramen noodles (3 ounce)
- 1 pound fresh broccoli or asparagus trimmed cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ Cup Parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper julienned
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 pound sea scallops halved horizontallyOr 2 ½ cups cooked pork
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Discard seasoning packet from ramen noodles or save for another use. Cook ramen noodles according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet or wok, cook and stir asparagus or broccoli and garlic in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add red pepper; cook and stir for 1 minute longer.
- Add green onions; cook and stir for 2 minutes longer.
- Stir in scallops or pork. Cook for 3 minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque.
- Combine the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and hot pepper sauce; stir into skillet. Serve over ramen noodles.