- Linguini with Shrimp, Clams, Mussels and Calamari
- This Linguini has a spicy tomato sauce and how can you go wrong with fresh seafood. It is sure to please your most special guest.
|5 servings||30 minutes|
- 1 1/2 ounces olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 ounce garlic chopped
- 1/2 ounce shallots chopped
- 4 Manila clams
- 5 black mussels
- 2 ounces rock shrimp
- 1/2 ounce white wine
- 3 ounces spicy marinara sauce
- 1 ounce calamari
- 6 ounces linguini cooked
- 1 ounce fresh basil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil. Add garlic and shallots, and sauté until brown. Add the clams, mussels, and rock shrimp. When shells start to open, add the white wine. Reduce to half its volume, and then add the marinara and calamari.
- Heat up the pasta (in salted boiling water) then add to the seafood. Allow pasta to cook in the sauce for a minute, and then toss in the basil and bread crumbs and parmesan.
- Serve in a deep pasta bowl immediately.