- Italian Meatball Crock Pot Stew
- 3 pounds Ground beef
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups beef broth
- 14-1/2 ounces Italian-style stewed tomatoes un-drained
- 12 ounces tomato paste
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, garlic powder and pepper in large bowl.
- Form into 2-inch-round balls. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Brown meatballs on all sides. Transfer meatballs to the crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours.