- Healthy Homemade Peanut Butter
- Here is a sweet and salty peanut butter without all the additives that will have you making sure you get the last drop off of the spoon and onto a cracker!
- 4 cups Roasted Unsalted Peanuts
- 6 packets Stevia or 2 Tablespoons Blue Agave Nectar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a food processor, add the peanuts, Stevia or Agave Nectar and salt. Pulse until crumbly and flour-like in texture.
- Grind the mixture until smooth and buttery, scraping down the sides of the bowl if needed (this should take 3-10 minutes, depending on the size of your processor.
- Add the coconut oil and process again, until it is fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into a sealable jar and freeze for 30 minutes, then refrigerate for a couple hours. After the chilling process, the peanut butter should be firm and creamy, just like store peanut butter.
Store the peanut butter in a cool/dark place, like a cabinet or pantry, or you can store it in the fridge if you want it to last longer. There is a ton less sodium and sugar than the store bought kind and none of the harmful preservatives.