- Hazelnut Chocolate Banana Crepe
- You don’t have to go to Paris for these mouthwatering crepes. Have them in your own kitchen and treat yourself!
|9 Servings||35 minutes|
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 4 bananas thinly sliced
- Toasted Almonds (optional)
- Whip cream (optional)
- In a blender, combine flour, sugar, salt, milk, eggs, and butter.
- Puree until mixture is smooth and bubbles form on top, about 30 seconds. Let batter sit at least 15 minutes at room temperature (or refrigerate in an airtight container, up to 1 day; whisk before using).
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium. Lightly coat with butter. Add 1/3 cup batter and swirl to completely cover bottom of skillet. Cook until underside of crepe is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Loosen edge of crepe with a rubber spatula, then with your fingertips, quickly flip. Cook 1 minute more. Slide crepe out of skillet and repeat with remaining batter. (Coat pan with butter as needed.)
- Place the Nutella inside the crepe and place bananas on top. You can also sprinkle top with roasted almonds and whip cream.