- Eudie’s Broccoli & Cauliflower Casserole
- This is the dish that we always take when asked to bring a side dish. It is healthy filling and has great flavor.
- 1 Medium head of Cauliflower (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 Medium bunch of Broccoli (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 ¼ Cup Minute Rice
- ½ Medium onion chopped
- 16 oz. Chez Whiz or Shredded Cheddar if you prefer
- 1 Tsp. garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 ½ Cup Crushed Ritz Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- ½ Cup Milk
- ½ lb. bacon
- Sauté Bacon until crispy and the sauté onions in the grease.
- In large bowl mix Cheese, mushroom soup and minute rice.
- Fold in onion, cauliflower and broccoli.
- Pour into greased casserole dish and top with crushed up bacon and Ritz Crackers
- Put little slices of butter across spaced out places on top of crackers.
- Bake at 350 for approx. 45 minutes until it is bubbly and browned. Do not cover