- Corkscrew Pasta Salad
- This pasta salad is sweet and tangy, nothing like the usual Italian dressing pasta salad. After I make this salad it is hard to wait the 4 hours before eating it.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|5 servings||20 minutes||240 minutes||260 minutes|
- 16 ounces corkscrew pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber (sliced)
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese cubes Optional
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon Accent
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt or powder
- Cook the corkscrew pasta in boiling water, drain, and cool.
- In a large bowl whisk together the sauce ingredients. Add the pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, and onion to the sauce and stir to coat everything.
- Cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.