- Blue Cheese Artichoke Fettuccini
- 1 9 ounce package refrigerated fettuccine
- Cooking spray
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts drained (14 ounce)
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ Cup finely chopped Walnuts (optional)
- 1 container refrigerated light Alfredo sauce (10 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add artichokes and mushrooms; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Add Alfredo sauce to artichoke mixture; cook until thoroughly heated.
- Place drained pasta in a large bowl. Pour sauce mixture over pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese and optional walnuts.