- Tomato & Cheese & Roasted Garlic Bruschetta
- 1 garlic head whole
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium tomato diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese divided use
- 12 slices baguette 1/2-inch thick
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut the top 1/3 off of the garlic head, exposing cloves. Place on foil; drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil over the head of garlic and sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper. Wrap with foil. Bake in preheated oven 1 hour or until tender. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato, basil, 2 teaspoons olive oil, salt and pepper to taste in medium bowl and set aside.
- Squeeze garlic out of skins. Mix garlic, cream cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese in a small bowl; set aside
- Arrange bread slices on baking sheet; spread garlic cream cheese mixture over one side of each slice; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 12 minutes or until golden brown. Top with tomato mixture and remaining cheese.