- Spicy Deviled Eggs
- Spice up your classic deviled eggs. They are great the original way but add a kick to them and you’llbe hooked.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|4 servings||20 minutes||15 minutes||35 minutes|
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup Pace Salsa Mild
- freshly ground black pepper
- Smoked Spanish paprika for garnish
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough water that there's 1 1/2 inches of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and leave covered for 14 minutes, then rinse under cold water continuously for 1 minute.
- Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter.
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayonnaise, Pace salsa, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.