- Shrimp & Snow Pea Linguini Salad
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|4 Servings||24 minutes||4 minutes||28 minutes|
- 12 ounces snow peas
- 1 1/4 pounds medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 6 radishes thinly sliced into half-moons (optional)
- 4 scallions thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- ¾ cup match stix carrots
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Bring a large saucepan of water with a steamer basket to a boil. Put the snow peas in the basket, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the basket and transfer the snow peas to a bowl of ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry.
- Add the shrimp directly to the saucepan of water and return to a boil; cook for 2 minutes. Drain, then plunge the shrimp into a bowl of ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry.
- Slice each shrimp in half lengthwise. Cut the snow peas diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces, discarding the ends. In a large bowl, toss the shrimp, snow peas, carrots and scallions.
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, both oils, the ginger and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Toss with the salad right before serving; top with sesame seeds.