- Shrimp Fried Rice
- 1 pound shrimp
- 3 eggs
- Dash pepper
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil divided
- 2 cups cold cooked long grain rice
- 2 small onions chopped
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a skillet, cook shrimp over medium heat until becomes orange. Drain.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and pepper.
- In skillet, heat one Tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Pour eggs into skillet.
- As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
- When eggs are completely cooked, remove from the skillet and cut into strips.
- Return the eggs to pan. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat in remaining oil for 5 minutes or until heated through.