- Raspberry Banana Smoothie
- This Smoothie is good for breakfast if you just add a tablespoon of protein to it or just a treat during the day. It taste unbelievable good and fills you up too.
- ½ pint fresh raspberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbs. protein powder (optional)
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup skim milk
- ¼ cup yogurt Greek or regular
- 1 tablespoon good honey
- 2 cups ice
- Combine the raspberries, banana, orange juice, milk, yogurt, honey and ice in a blender and process until smooth and serve.