- Quick & Easy Spinach Bacon Quiche
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|6 servings||10 minutes||50 minutes||60 minutes|
- 3 ozs. cooked bacon bits
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 5 ozs. Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 3 ozs. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pie crust (9 inch deep dish frozen)
- 4 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup half and half (cream)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- In a medium bowl, mix the bacon, onions, and both cheeses. Place this mixture in the unthawed pie crust.
- Mix the eggs and half and half in a bowl. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for an additional 35 minutes, until top of quiche begins to turn brown.