- Pumpkin Holiday Fudge
- Who would of thought a pumpkin could taste so sweet and be so great as a fudge! This is a special treat that is perfect for the holidays.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 stick)
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk (5 oz. can)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (12 ounce package)
- 1 jar marshmallow crème (7 oz.)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
- In a heavy medium saucepan, combine the sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter and pumpkin pie spice.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 10 to 12 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234° to 240º F (soft-ball stage).
- Stir in white chocolate chips, marshmallow crème, nuts and vanilla extract and stir vigorously for 1 minute until chips are melted.
- Immediately pour into prepared pan. Let stand on wire rack for 2 hours or until completely cooled. Refrigerate tightly covered.
- To cut, lift foil from pan. Remove foil and cut fudge into 1-inch pieces.