- Kiwi & Coconut Popsicles
- 8 slices kiwi
- container coconut water 16.9 oz
- 1/2 cup chopped kiwi
- 4 tbs Cream of coconut
- Popsicle sticks Popsicle molds
- Whisk coconut water and cream of coconut together.
- Separate the mixture between the popsicle molds but don't fill all the way up.
- Split the chopped kiwi between the molds (feel free to add more if you want).
- Slide the kiwi slices along a side of the popsicle mold that way it will stay to the side and look pretty!
- Cover the mold with saran wrap, tightly. Carefully stick the Popsicle sticks in the center of each pop.
- Freeze for at least two hours.