- Healthy Sprat & Spinach Quiche
- This quiche is for that guest who loves sardines or sprats and wants a healthy breakfast or brunch. I make this for my dad because he is a Sprat lover and I love my dad.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|5 servings||15 minutes||45 minutes||60 minutes|
- 6 large eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Can drained Sprats or Sardines
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach packed
- 1 pound bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust fitted to a 9-inch glass pie plate
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- Layer the spinach, sprats, bacon and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 5 wedges and serve.