- Fresh Strawberry Kiwi Parfaits
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|6 servings||8 minutes||120 minutes||128 minutes|
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh kiwis
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Milk
- 1 carton Strawberry/Kiwi Yogurt (8 oz.)
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix (3 1/2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream or Cool whip
- 1/2 cup granola
- nutmeg if desired
- Roasted almonds optional (for top)
- Sprinkle strawberries with sugar and put them with sliced kiwis; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine milk, yogurt and pudding mix. Beat 2 minutes at low speed until slightly thickened.
- Alternately spoon 2 layers of pudding and strawberries& Kiwi’s into wine glasses or dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle lightly with nutmeg and place extra pieces of fruit in top and sprinkle on granola.