- Fettuccini Alfredo Perfecto
- 8 ounces dried fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 oz. cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated gratedparmesan cheese (finely shredded)
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan melt butter. Add cream, cream cheese, salt, and pepper, and garlic. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat and boil gently for 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Drain pasta. Add pasta to sauce. Toss to combine. Transfer to warm serving dish. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and nutmeg. Serve immediately.