- Crunchy Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- This is an easy all in one meal for the busy mom who has little time but still wants kids to go away with a smile when they leave the table.
- 1 ½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup or homemade condensed cheddar cheese soup (10 ¾ ounces)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 ½ Cup Instant Brown Rice
- Dash ground pepper
- 2 packages frozen broccoli cuts cooked and drained (10 ounces each)
- 1 can French fried onionsOptional (2.8 ounces)
- Stir the cooked chicken, rice, soup, milk, pepper, broccoli and 2/3 cup of the onions into a 1 ½ quart casserole. Cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes until hot. Stir the mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining onions over the mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes more until the onions are golden.