- Baked Spaghetti Pie
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|6 Servings||30 minutes||25 minutes||55 minutes|
- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 2 large eggs
- 1 small can drained black olives chopped
- 1 Cup shredded or diced chicken breast
- 1 containers part-skim ricotta cheese (15 ounce)
- 3/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh Romano cheese grated
- 3 -4 cups marinara sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease 9-inch glass pie plate.
- In large bowl, beat eggs with a fork.
- Stir ricotta and parmesan cheese until blended. Add spaghetti to ricotta mixture and stir until well coated.
- Mix in chicken and black olives.
- Transfer spaghetti mixture to prepared pie plate and top with marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Romano cheese.
- Bake pie 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes for easier serving.
- Cut into wedges to serve.