- Bacon Wrapped Figs Gluten Free
- If you want something really tasty but Gluten Free for your guests. This is the perfect appetizer.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|30 Servings||15 minutes||10 minutes||25 minutes|
- 1 package fully cooked Canadian-style bacon (12 ounces)
- 2 packages dried whole Calimyrna figs stems removed (8 ounces each)
- 30 pistachio nuts
- 30 small fresh basil leaves
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Spray jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, with cooking spray. Cut each bacon slice in half.
- Cut slit in each fig; stuff with nut. Place basil leaf on bacon strip; wrap around fig. Place seam side down in pan.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until bacon is brown. Serve warm with toothpicks.
You can have a bowl of raspberry jam or a jalapeno jelly to dip them in for added flavor if you have guests who are not worried about gluten free.