- Artichoke Cheese Dip
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|40 minutes||30 minutes||70 minutes|
- 1 8 ounces block cream cheese softened
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 14 ounces artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/8 cup Pace mild salsa
- 1 tsp Chile-garlic sauce
- 1 Tsp. lemon
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth.
- Beat in the mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together until combined.
- Transfer the dip to a shallow gratin dish and bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling.
- Serve hot with crackers, tortilla chips, crostini or veggies.